Bayer Advantix for large dog 10 Kg - 25 Kg ( 22 lb - 55 lb )
advantix® is an easy and effective way to protect your dog from a broad range of irritating parasites such as ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, sand flies, stable flies and lice.
Exp. Date : Always more than 12 months.
Advantix® is an easy and effective way to protect your dog from a broad range of irritating parasites such as ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, sand flies, stable flies and lice.
You just apply the spot-on treatment every 4 weeks. Then, it not only stops ticks, mosquitoes, sand flies and stable flies before they can bite or attach to your dog, it also kills fleas, ticks and lice as they come into contact with your dog’s skin or fur – without them even needing to bite your dog.
So you have the peace of mind that you are protecting your dog from the discomfort of parasite bites – and reducing the risk of transmitting the dangerous diseases parasites can carry.
Advantix® is scientifically proven to:
- Stop ticks, sand flies, mosquitoes and biting flies from biting or attaching to your dog for up to 4 weeks – this is also known as repellency.
- Quickly kill ticks, fleas and lice for up to 4 weeks as they come into contact with your dog’s skin or fur, with no need for the parasite to bite.
Trust advantix® to protect your dog from the pain and stress of irritating parasite bites and to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
How advantix® works
- Once advantix® has been applied, it quickly spreads to the complete surface area of your dog’s hair and skin.
- advantix® repels and kills:
- Ticks are repelled as soon as they come into contact with an advantix®-treated dog: advantix®does this by hyper-exciting the fine nerve endings of their feet (the so-called ‘hot foot effect’) so they leave your dog before there is a chance to bite and attach. However, this short contact is enough to subsequently kill them.
- Sand flies, mosquitoes and biting flies are also repelled from biting your dog.
- Fleas and lice are killed by coming into contact with your dog’s skin or fur – without them even needing to bite your dog.
- If parasites do not bite or attach, they cannot transmit the diseases they may carry.*
How to apply advantix®
- Part your dog’s hair until the skin is visible.
- Squeeze the pipette evenly onto four spots along the skin of your dog’s back, from the shoulders to the base of the tail.
4 x pipette ( 2,5 ml each one ) in package.
Portuguese version in the package as Photos.
The product box may differ from the photos.
Supplied with instructions in English.